How to compile Konq-E? (problems with CVS/snapshot version)

Martin Zwickel konq-e@mail.kde.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:43:10 +0100

--=.VZx1BEAs.7xJ.W

WoOhOo!!!
It works!
A little lt-konqueror linked against QT3/X11!!!

many thanks, guys!!!
great work!

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:29:42 +0100
Luciano Montanaro <mikelima@virgilio.it> bubbled:

> tirsdag 18 mars 2003, 16:15, skrev Martin Zwickel:
>
> > but i think i should clean the next time before compiling again ;)
> > i hope a "make clean" fixes the problem.
> >
> > again, still compiling...
>
> I think that should fix it. When compling with debug options, more
> functions are defined. The ones missing here seem to fall in the right
> category.
that's what i though. and it works really fast!

> Luciano

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Zwickel <martin.zwickel@technotrend.de>

Research & Development

TechnoTrend AG <http://www.technotrend.de>
Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 6
86159 Augsburg (Germany)

Tel: [+49-821-450448-16] <---> Fax: [+49-821-450448-11]

This email, together with any attachments,  is for the exclusive and
confidential use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use or
reproduction without the sender's prior consent is  unauthorised and
strictly  prohibited.  If  you have received this message  in error,
please notify the sender by email immediately and delete the message
from your computer without making copies.

--=.VZx1BEAs.7xJ.W

--=.VZx1BEAs.7xJ.W--