Fwd: Bugs relating to KDE ecma/javascript API change (QTE specific code never updated)

Keith Kyzivat konq-e@mail.kde.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 08:58:16 -0500

--------------060309010409020109060901

Say, Simon, Paul,
It appears that an API change happened somewhere between KDE2.2->3.1
regarding Javascript, and the kdelibs developers overlooked
updating some #ifdefed code for QT/E.

Do you have any ideas on what approach should we take to fix these
several bugs?

Why is there a need for this Konqueror class,  what is the _Konqueror
property, and what does KonquerorFunc do?
(I'm guessing they're all related)...

~Keith