Design decisions required...

Luciano Montanaro konq-e@mail.kde.org
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:57:11 +0100

s=F8ndag 16 mars 2003, 16:37, skrev Keith Kyzivat:
> I've worked through all the RTTI issues (converted to Qt's RTTI
> implementation), but now I'm seeing missing code.
> The KURIFilter class is stubbed in Konq/E, with the most minimal
> implementation provided.
>
> I'm seeing a call to filterURI() in khtml_part.cpp:4686.  The whole of
> the KURIFilter class could be pulled into Konq/E, but
> it seems that it was decided not to be used before (since it was stubbed
> out).
>
> 1.) why am I seeing this when you didn't see it?  Should I be working
> with a different kdelibs branch?  I'm working off the KDE_3_1_BRANCH
> label right now.  Right now my priority is to get a KDE3.1 Konq/E up and
> running (for a demo) asap.

Oops. In my environment the QT_NO_CLIPBOARD macro is defined, so I didn't s=
ee
the problem. As a temporary workaround, you could try defining it with
CXXFLAGS.

I'll look for a better solution, maybe we could pull in the complete
kurifilter class, if it does not bring too much stuff in.

Luciano
=2D-=20
Luciano Montanaro// My public GPG key can be  /"\ ASCII RIBBON
               \X/ found at wwwkeys.pgp.net   \ /   CAMPAIGN
                                               X  AGAINST HTML=20
                                              / \     MAIL