Link Fails

Paul Chitescu Paul.Chitescu at IMC-Group.org
Wed Jun 25 21:00:54 CEST 2003

> I am using the xconfigure scipt with the switches that are defined on the
> Konq/E page.
>
> When it goes to link konqueror I get an error:
> /usr/lib/libdl.so: could not find symbols: Invalid operation.
> Why is it trying to link in the x86 libs?
>
> the -L directives are all to the xscale libraries.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Dan

Are you using Simon's xconfigure? I tweaked it even further (at least 15
packages compile with it):

http://users.pcnet.ro/pchitescu/konq-e/xconfigure

Remember to adjust the variables near the top.

Hope this fixes it.

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu at null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673