Problem when "make" Konq/Emb

Paul Chitescu Paul.Chitescu at IMC-Group.org
Tue Jun 24 13:27:33 CEST 2003

> In file included from kglobal.cpp:28:
> ../kdesrc/kdecore/kcharsets.h:74: syntax error before
> `(' token
> [...]
>
>     what can be the problem ? I am using RedHat 9.0
> and  Qt embedded version qt-embedded-free-3.2.0b1
> .From where can I get a working version of
> Konq-Embedded ?

The snapshots must be compiled with Qt version 2.3.x (where x >= 1) - won't
work with Qt 3.x; if you want to use Qt-3 you need the CVS HEAD which is
based on KDE-3

BTW, I changed the web page so it cleanly states the fact above.

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu at null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673