Dynamic library with an add-on... (again)

Amadeo Casas Cuadrado acc at tid.es
Mon Jun 16 14:24:45 CEST 2003

Hello,

I read the answer of Paul Chitescu and I followed the steps because I
want to use a dynamic library with the jsdebug add-on, but it doesn't
work. I've generated a dynamic library (libjsdebug.so) with the
jsdebug.cpp file. Then I configure Konqueror with --enable-dlopen-addons
(and not with --enable-add-ons=jsdebug), but it doesn't work.

I don't know if Konqueror doesn't find the dynamic library or if I
forgot any step. Did someone use the jsdebug add-on as a dynamic
library? Any idea?

Thanks in advance.