Dynamic library with an add-on

Amadeo Casas Cuadrado acc at tid.es
Wed Jun 11 14:03:52 CEST 2003

Hello,

I've made an extension to Konqueror creating a new add-on. It works. But
now I want to create a dynamic library (.so) with this extension and I
don't know how to do it. I don't want to increase the size of the
executable konqueror file and I only want to use this dynamic library.
I've made a dynamic library (.so) with the .cpp file of the extension
and I've modified the main.cc file, but it doesn't works...

Anyone could tell me what are the steps that I have to follow?

Thanks in advance.