Fullscreen snapshot 20030705

Daniel dlebrero at domotica.net
Wed Jul 16 17:36:16 CEST 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 15:48:48 +0300, Paul Chitescu <Paul.Chitescu at IMC-
Group.org> wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>> when i use the --fullscreen flag in the command line all works fine, but
>> when i open a combobox in a page the combobox is rendered but the rest
>> off
>> the screen goes green. Is this a QT bug, a konqueror bug or a Daniel
>> bug?
>>
>> Many thx, Daniel
>
> You mean, you have a <SELECT>...</SELECT> in HTML and it's the only
> widget
> it displays?

Sorry, no, that isn't what i mean. The page displays ok until the combobox
gets the focus.  Then the only widget that it is displayed is the combobox.

> It looks like a Qt bug to me. Can you use the TAB key to get
> other parts selected and displayed?

No.

> Please examine the HTML code - maybe it's something unusual that KHTML
> translates into an odd QComboBox.

The html code is ok it happens with all the combos.
Playing around i have found that it also happens when a window popup (like
a malformed URL dialog) and when i click the preferences button.