Konq/E and Qt3 (CVS) Plz Help !!!

suneesh tp tps_nbr at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 10 15:07:29 CEST 2003

Hi
      I am not at all able to compile Konq/embedded
with qt3 . From the list what I understood is that I
have to get the latest KDE source from CVS and to
compile the konq/e in the kdenox with Qt3 ..So I have
done the following

export
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde
cvs co kdenox
cvs co -r KDE_3_1_BRANCH kdelibs

          and I got both kdelibs and kdenox.And I 'cd'
into kdenox and type 'make -f Makefile.cvs...but
instead of creating the configure file it gives the
following errors.

[root at suneesh kdenox]# make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** preparing konq-embed...
*** preparing kde sources (from ../../kdelibs into
./kdesrc) ...
mkdir: cannot create directory
`./kdesrc/kdecore/malloc': File exists
cp: cannot stat
`../../kdelibs/kioslave/http/httpfilter.cpp': No such
file or dire
ctory
rm: cannot lstat `./kdesrc/khtml/khtml_find.*': No
such file or directory
rm: cannot lstat `./kdesrc/khtml/htmlpageinfo.*': No
such file or directory
*** applying ecma no-window-changes add-on patch ...
patching file ecma/kjs_window.cpp
*** applying disable-printing patch ...
patching file khtmlview.cpp
*** applying no-find patch ...
patching file khtml_part.cpp
*** applying khtml javascript connect add-on patch ...
patching file ./khtml_part.cpp
Hunk #1 FAILED at 48.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 2684 with fuzz 2 (offset -110
lines).
./khtml_part.cpp.rej
make[1]: *** [all] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
[root at suneesh kdenox]#

               Is it required to compile kdelibs
before this ? What can be the error ? How to make a
configure script for the kdenox and konq-embedded so
that I can compile it ?  What else should I do to
compile the konq/E with Qt3 ? .Please help...I need it
urgently..

Thanks in advance

stp