Meaning of Q_WS_QWS

Simon Hausmann hausmann at kde.org
Tue Jul 8 11:20:14 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 10:14:15AM +0200, Kentropy wrote:
> Hello I'd like to disable the Q_WS_QWS define in order to avoid the
> compilation of buggy code portions.
> I'm unable to find and to understand what is the meaning of this macro.
> Could someone please explain me how to disble it (if is possible) '

That macro is not meant to be enabled or disabled just for the fun
of it :) . It is used to detect the type of windowing system that is
used with Qt. Correspondingly there exist Q_WS_X11 and Q_WS_WIN that
are set when compiling with Qt/X11 or Qt/Windows (and there's one
for mac in Qt3 versions) .

Simon