Konq/E on Qt 3 ?????

Vinod Bhat vbhat at bay-soft.com
Sat Jul 5 09:27:35 CEST 2003

Suresh,

Here is the procedure to work the 3.x qt with konqE

Get Qt-embedded 3.1 or 3.x from trolltech.
(There is a bug in 3.1.2 jpeg display for powerpc. May be corrected in
corrected in current beta version. May be it is due to the way powerpc
flag manipulated by new GCC )

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde
cvs co kdenox
cvs co -r KDE_3_1_BRANCH kdelibs
cd kdenox
make -f Makefile.cvs
Now run ./configure. You will get some errrors, that you have to fix
while compiling.

Good luck.

-Vinod Bhat

     then you can proceed as you would with the snapshot, i.e.
./configure, etc..