running konq/e under qtopia (2)

Ping Zhou konq-e@mail.kde.org
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 09:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

  I'm trying to run konqueror/embedded under qtopia
1.5. I've sucessfully compiled the source code
(snapshot 20020311) with these commands, with QTDIR
and QPEDIR set correctly:

./configure --enable-embedded --enable-qtopia
make
make install

  But when I click the "Web Browser" icon in qpe,
nothing appeared. I got these error messages on the
console:

stale file /tmp/qcop-msg-konqueror found.  Truncating
Connected to VFB server: 240 x 320 x 16
Launcher::dispatchLoop()...
debug: KURL couldn't parse URL "-qcop"
debug: KHTMLPart::init this=0x84c58f8 d=0x84bc280
QAction::setAccel()  (saveDocument) requires widget in
parent chain.
debug: launcher: received unknown command 144

  Do you know what this mean and how to solve it?
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Zhou Ping