Severe JS memory leak - can someone confirm?

Simon Hausmann konq-e@mail.kde.org
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:06:22 +0200

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 01:56:15PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, Simon Hausmann wrote:
>
> > What does everyone think about switching to QT3 and KDE3 khtml/kjs as
> > codebase?
>
> Since I'm a newbie here, what's the pros and cons with this suggestions?

The pros are that we can use the latest and greatest khtml and
kde javascript engine. Tons of bugfixes and improvements.

The disadvantage is that it means that Qtopia support would have to
be dropped somewhat. Also I heard rumors that the embedded edition
of Qt3 isn't as optimized size-wise as the Qt2 version is, yet.

Simon