Memory Sizes

Daniel Stenberg konq-e@mail.kde.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:11:44 +0200 (MET DST)

Hey konq-e people!

I've tried to RTFM on this, but I can't find the info I look for.

I'm involved in a project in which we intend to have a web browser in an
embedded Linux system, using as little memory as possible (the flash memory
is the main limit, but we need to be restrictive with ram too). We are
considering using konq-e for this, but I'm not sure it is that realistic.

So, is there anywhere anyone has gathered any data on what kind of memory
requirements konq-e has (preferably in my case together with the windowing
stuff, probably QT/e)?

Our system is an ARM target with a screen at 800x600 full color.

I'm grateful for any pointers.

--
      Daniel Stenberg - http://daniel.haxx.se - +46-705-44 31 77