Start URL from Command-Line

Paul Chitescu konq-e@mail.kde.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:30:31 +0200

> Hallo
>
> is it possible to start Konqueror (Embedded on IPAQ/Opie) loading an URL
> from the Command-Line.
> I want to start konq-e with an Skript generating the URL to start, so i
need
> the command-line parameter to do this.
> $>konqueror http://test.de/test.htm
> doesn´t work.
>
> Thanks
> Bernd

Currently the non-option command line arguments are ignored on QPE - I don't
know why, maybe Simon can answer. I don't use QPE so I don't know its
command line syntax, it has something to do with the interprocess
communication.

You can look into main.cc, move the #endif from line 303 to line 291 (just
before the for cycle), compile. Note that this may break launching konqueror
from the QPE.

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu@null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673