java in konqueror embedded ?

Paul Chitescu konq-e@mail.kde.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:40:47 +0200

> Hi all,
>
> I'm planning to add java support in konqueror-embedded.

Good!

> Till now I 've ported konqueror embedded to qt-2.3.1 on PowerPC 405. I
need
> one java virtual machine running on my hardware for which, I 'll port
kaffe.

Kaffe is the virtual machine. Since there's no X support you will need to
write first an emulation layer for the atahana widgets on top of Qt so that
"normal" Java applets can work. That's very tricky.

> I'm unable to get the source code of konqueror?

Pull it from the KDE CVS or from some kdelibs-2.2.2 source tarball.

> Could somebody tell me where can I get the source code for konqueor, and
> what are the files/directories I need to add konq-e from konqueror.

Look mainly in kdelibs/khtml/java/

--
 Paul Chitescu
 pchitescu@null.ro   http://pchitescu.null.ro/   ICQ:22641673