PONG... and other unresolved bugs!

Paolo Scaffardi konq-e@mail.kde.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:55:48 +0100

PONG! Hi there!! Is anyone there?

I'm still crashing my head to the wall to fix a great bug on my running
konqueror (last snapshot with little patches of mine). PLEASE REPORT ME
WHO HAVE THAT, TOO!!!

Please, check these bugs i've discovered:
1) Try loading the google page (www.google.it), then click on the
'Immagini' (images) link, then on "Gruppi" (Groups), then again on
"Web". The last page crashes konqueror/qt/mouse/linux (everything stops
responding), just after trying to repaint the page and the text input
(it is painted twice; once left, the second time a little more
centered).

2) Try loading www.amazon.com, then look at the center paragraphs.
Scroll down the page until you should see one paragraph starting with
"Top Sellers in Electronics". The first letter is repeated twice: the
first time alone in a row, the second time with all the paragraph. I've
seen this problem with many sites. The first letter of paragraphs seems
repeating randomly.

Now, i am waiting for your answers... =8-X

PS: About my patches i published here... anyone tried these?

Bye Bye,
Paolo Scaffardi
AIRVENT SAM S.p.A.
via Macanno 32 , 47900 Rimini (ITALY)