Instalation Reaktivate ???????????????

Marcio Ranieri Teixeira konq-e@mail.kde.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:36:44 -0200

      I am trying to install the Reaktivate, but after downloading the
archives and runing the Automake, it says that it did not find the
Makefile.in, then I  rename Makefile.in.in for Makefile.in. Then, the
following messages appear:

automake: configure.in: `PACKAGE' not defined in configure.in
automake: configure.in: `VERSION' not defined in configure.in
automake: configure.in: required file `./install-sh' not found
automake: configure.in: required file `./mkinstalldirs' not found
automake: configure.in: required file `./missing' not found
automake: Makefile.am.am: `Makefile.am.am' does not exist
automake: configure.in: AC_PROG_INSTALL must be used in configure.in

versions:
glibc 2.2.5
KDE 2.1.2
Automake 1.4