Frame Indicator & Browser Zooming

Simon Hausmann konq-e@mail.kde.org
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 13:45:03 +0200

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 01:35:03PM +0200, Sebastian Wendt wrote:
> Is there any possiblity to get to know if a HTML page contains frames (e.g.
> signal or or member variable) ?

There is a method in KHTMLPart that allows retrieving subframes.
(don't have the source handy right now, but I'm sure you'll find it
:)

> Why is zooming on Frame pages not supported ?

Because that's a bug :)

Ideally I'd like to get rid of frames though. I think it would be
more clever to detect framesets and use a separate view for each
frame, instead of trying to display a framed website in 240x320 ;)

Simon