Kompare Download

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Mon Aug 21 03:38:22 UTC 2017

Hi Steve,

I have contributed a patch or two to kompare over the years. From what I
understand it is currently not maintained (there's no developer working on
it currently). That said it works pretty well for most things still. Just a
guess but I bet you are on the Windows platform? From a quick look it seems
the old 4.0 kde installer has gone away in favor of new single application
installers. So you'll have to wait until the kde windows team creates a
Kompare installer https://community.kde.org/Windows shows a few of the
other applications that have installers currently, but kompare sadly isn't
one of them yet.

If on the other hand you are talking about using Kompare on a linux
machine, simply install it with your package manager and you're good to go
(the package manager will also pull in any dependencies needed, etc.)

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any questions.

BR,
Jeremy Whiting