kompare not highlighting intra line differences

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Jan 5 21:38:01 UTC 2016

I take that back. Apparently the fixed width font I had set (Oxygen
Mono) doesn't have a bold. Changing to Monospace which does shows the
character differences just fine. I wonder if we should change kompare
to use some other styling besides bold to indicate character
differences, something like changing the text color or the background
color maybe?