kompare not highlighting intra line differences

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Tue Jan 5 20:44:30 UTC 2016

I'm fairly sure kompare never had the feature to highlight character
differences within changed lines. I've never seen it do that before at
least, and a quick check of what's on master just now shows it doesn't
do that currently. I've seen the feature (and actually implemented it
myself in one difference viewer application in years past) so I know
what you are talking about (unless I'm mistaken), but I don't think
Kompare ever did that.

thanks,
Jeremy