kompare not highlighting intra line differences

Nordin, Lars P Lars.Nordin at elavon.com
Thu Dec 10 13:36:16 UTC 2015

In my setup, kompare is not highlighting intra line differences.
Is this an issue with the options for diff or a problem with kompare itself?

I'm running on Kubuntu  v15.10 Wily with kompare 4.1.3 (KDE 5.15.0).
I'm using the default diff command and the following options:
Checked: treat new files as empty, look for smaller changes, optimize for large files

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.