Show full context from diff if original files are present?

Adam Spragg adam.spragg at octaltelecom.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 15:47:23 UTC 2011

Hi there,

I was wondering if it's possible with Kompare to get it to show the full file
context of a diff, as if comparing the old and new versions of files, given a
diff and the original files, without modifying the originals at all?

It seems that, when viewing a diff, it ought to be possible to set the "source
folder" somehow to allow it to find the original file(s) and show the full
context.

Am I missing something, or can Kompare not currently do this?

Adam

--
Adam Spragg <adam.spragg at octaltelecom.co.uk>
Developer

It reverses the logical flow of conversation!
<http://www.google.com/search?q=%22top+posting%22>