Version bumping

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Tue Jun 28 00:54:27 CEST 2011

On Monday 27 June 2011, Konstantin Tokarev wrote:
> Kompare is stuck at 4.0.0 version for a while. However, some issues are
> being fixed and small improvements are being made. I propose to bump
> Kompare version (at least last number) if there was any significant change
> since latest KDE release to get people informed that Kompare is not
> completely dead :)

IMHO, let's just skip a few versions and make Kompare version == KDE SC
version. (It's possible to set this up so that Kompare will automatically pick
up the KDE SC version.)

I thought that I'd be good at maintaining separate version numbers of Kompare,
I failed badly at that, so let's just stop trying to do that.

        Kevin Kofler