Kompare - feedback

Graham Seale graham.seale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 01:26:15 CET 2010

Hello folk working on Kompare

I have just tried out Kompare, and I have a suggestion.

The visual difference in shading to highlight where we are in the default
pink (changed) regions is just not strong enough. Once the texts have
scrolled off the start,  I find myself scrolling back and forward, hunting
for the place with the subtle bright-up in pink.

Maybe its my 23" Acer LCD monitor, or just my eyesight. If ever there was a
thing that needed an option in the Settings -> Configure Kompare, then this
is it!  A small thing maybe, but can you appreciate the difference it can
make to some of us?

My regards

Graham