Fwd: Re: Kompare is happiness, and feature suggestion

Andrew McGill andrewm at net-1.org
Fri May 25 06:34:59 CEST 2007

Hi Kompare-devel folks,

Here's a mail I sent to John (still listed as the Kompare contact person in my
edition).

Thanks for a useful tool!

&:-)

(John wrote,)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the kind words and suggestion.

Maintainership of Kompare has passed on to others and I am no longer
actively involved in its development. I'm sure the current team would
appreciate your suggestion and be better able to give you feedback
about it. You can contact them at kompare-devel at kde.org or http://
www.caffeinated.me.uk/kompare/.

cheers,
John