Finance::Quote in 5.2

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 27 20:00:45 BST 2026


Unfortunately, no.  I'll try to move this back to the top of my todo  
list to see if I can find any updates or figure out where the apparent  
conflict git into the works.

Jack


On 2026.07.27 13:25, Jochen via KMyMoney wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> is there anything new there?
> 
> Am 30.06.26 um 11:30 schrieb Jochen via KMyMoney:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Am 30.06.26 um 00:24 schrieb Jack via KMyMoney:
>> 
>>> It seems to be a version compatability issue, as the config/compile  
>>> output and po files (translations) included messages referring to  
>>> both Finance::Quote and libalkimia.  The problem I'm now trying to  
>>> track down is why it says it only finds version 2.0.1 but requires  
>>> 2.1.0, when I have it installed also from git head.  (Note those  
>>> are NOT the right versions - this is from memory as I'm at a  
>>> different PC)
>> 
>>> What version of libalkimia are you using?  What platform/OS/  
>>> Distribution are you using, and what version does Help/About say?   
>>> Is it just 5.2.2 or does it also have a sequence number or git  
>>> commit number included?
>> 
>> thank you for looking into that.
>> 
>> It's Debian testing (SID).
>> Version 5.2.2 without any additional number.
>> libalkimia 8.2.1-1+b1
>> 
>> Hope that helps.
>> 
> 
> 


More information about the KMyMoney mailing list