Report print to PDF exports a raw image instead of selectable text

Louis-Philippe Allard lp.allard.1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 03:54:05 GMT 2024

Hello,

as described in email subject, Kmymoney 5.1-606 (AppImage) exports
report in PDF format with an image of the page instead of selectable
text.

As anything changed in the way it exports to PDF?  To produce the PDF
I always simply opened up the report, did "CTRL+P" and the OS print
dialog box pops up and I selected the "Print to File (PDF)" and set
the options as I wanted.

The PDF's I exported in the past were always standard PDF's with
selectable text.  Now its exporting what seems to be a screenshot of
the contents of the report, and a blurry one at that...

Sorry if this issue was covered before or if a new setting has been
added to KMM which causes this issue?

Thks
  Louis-Philippe Allard
lp.allard.1 at gmail.com