Bitcoin account

Philippe Debrabant debrabant.philippe at free.fr
Sat Jan 9 15:25:30 GMT 2021

Hi all, I'd like to have a bitcoin account in KMM. It seems really
impossible.

As I read in some thread on Internet, I created an account in EURO (my
currency) and another account in BTC. When I want to enter a
transaction, for exemple a BTC buy transaction, I start from the EURO
account, select a transfer to the BTC account and enter the amount in
euro. Example 70.69 EUR.

When I validate the operation, KMM ask for the currency conversion. It's OK.
I can't enter the target currency amount as KMM accepts only 2 decimals.
So I need to enter the exchange rate, in my case 0.000090909 (1 BTC =
10999.98 EUR, / 1 EUR = 0.000090909 BTC).

If I enter this value, the OK button is disabled and the exchange rate
value automatically changes to 0,0000.

And even if this operation succeeds, I can't follow my BTC account
correctly as 2 decimals is not enough.

Does KMM team will support BTC correctly soon ?

Philippe