Customizing the visual aspect of reports

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 01:14:03 GMT 2021

Hi,

Thanks Thomas for the response. (I didn't get your message delivered due to
my mailman settings but I saw it in the archive, hence my reply to my own
message.)

Just in case it's useful for anyone else running from the AppImage: you can
extract it with:

./KMyMoney-5.1.1-ba2c445-x86_64.AppImage --appimage-extract

and run it from the squashfs-root directory it creates. If you modify the
css files there, the changes will be applied in the next run.

It would be nice to be able to customize those (e.g., with custom css files
in $HOME/.config), and/or to be able to extract the reports and summary in
HTML to modify it at will. But looking at the current list of 385 reported
bugs and issues, I can see how this would rate very low in anyone's list of
priorities.

Many thanks,

Ivan