Online update of stock prices

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Mar 26 15:12:22 GMT 2020

Bruno,

On Donnerstag, 26. März 2020 15:55:42 CET Bruno Ax wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> many thanks for your fast reply. Please see below the requested information.
>
> BR
>
> Bruno
>
> Am 26.03.2020 um 15:44 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
> > Hello Bruno,
> >
> > On Donnerstag, 26. März 2020 14:39:34 CET Bruno Ax wrote:
> >
> >> Hello everyone,
> >>
> >> try to online update stockprices (German stocks). The update gets stuck
> >> at 50%. It doesn't matte which online service I use. Any idea what to
> >> do? Many thanks in advance.
> > In order to provide some sort of help, we need a few more details from you:
> >
> > a) which version KMyMoney are you using? - Version 5.0.6
> > b) which operating system? - Windows 10 Home
> > c) in case of Linux, which desktop environment? --
> > d) what do you mean by 50%? How do you come up with this number? - Startin the update the following window pops up and stays infinitely showing the progress bar at 50%
> > Also, in case you run KMyMoney from a command line, what does it print when running the update?
> > Note: on windows this might not print anything - I don't run it from command line.
> >
> > p.s. Please make sure to reply to the mailing-list (only). Thanks.

Can you try to install a newer version (5.0.8) from e.g. https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/KMyMoney_Release_win64/ and see if the problem has been solved in the meantime?

Please make sure to keep your 5.0.6 installer at hand since the above mentioned version does not include translations.

Real programmers don’t write workarounds. They tell their users
to upgrade their software. -- Shlomi Fish