Online update of stock prices

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Mar 26 14:44:11 GMT 2020

Hello Bruno,

On Donnerstag, 26. März 2020 14:39:34 CET Bruno Ax wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> try to online update stockprices (German stocks). The update gets stuck
> at 50%. It doesn't matte which online service I use. Any idea what to
> do? Many thanks in advance.

In order to provide some sort of help, we need a few more details from you:

a) which version KMyMoney are you using?
b) which operating system?
c) in case of Linux, which desktop environment?
d) what do you mean by 50%? How do you come up with this number?

Also, in case you run KMyMoney from a command line, what does it print when running the update?
Note: on windows this might not print anything

p.s. Please make sure to reply to the mailing-list (only). Thanks.

In a world without walls and fences,
who needs windows and gates?