segnala un bug

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 15 14:18:20 GMT 2020

The .kmy file Enzo sent me directly is not zero length, it is 12230
bytes long, but all byte values are zero.  I know it doesn't help him,
but I wonder if it gives any hint what the problem might be.

Enzo - can you confirm the directory where you saved the .kmy file is
just a local hard disk, and not a network share or something else?

Jack