Building KMyMoney 5.1.0

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 16 14:28:09 BST 2020

On 6/16/20 7:51 AM, Jochen wrote:
> Am 16.06.2020 um 12:15 schrieb Thomas Baumgart:
>> Yes, my bad. Then simply remove the Catalan subdir and the build directory
>> and start all over. That should do (have not verified it).
> Verified. I removed po/ca po/ca at valencia po/es since I think these
> translations might be quite similar.
>
> Do you have plans to solve the problem for future releases?

Yes, we will probably remove the use of the ASCII entity from the
Catalan translation.  The Spanish translation is apparently not
affected.  It has nothing to do with how similar the languages are, but
whether the individual translator added use of an entity not used in the
source docbook. (The original just has the word "ASCII" but the Catalan
translation uses a newly defined entity "&ASCII;".  It's so new, I was
not even aware of it, and have still not looked at it's intended usage.