Building KMyMoney 5.1.0

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Sun Jun 14 21:43:31 BST 2020

Doug,

I have some build scripts that you can use to compile and install KMM
from either the active branches (5.1, Master and 4.8 as of today) or a
released version of KMM. You either download the branches from git or
place the tar or tar.gz file in the directory you are compiling from
and the scripts will detect the released version.

I just updated my scripts to deal with 5.1. You can download the scripts here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sfo2HgzaCCSb3d7pjl3To50yoQT5BaXM?usp=sharing

My scripts work fine on Fedora 32, they may need some minor changes to
ScriptsKMM.conf for other distros.  While I have no idea what is wrong
with your recent attempt to compile, you can try my scripts to see if
they help. I suggest trying both the 5.1 and master branch as well as
the released version. Maybe try 5.0.8 as well to verify that it still
works. Once compiled, you can switch between compiled versions using
the installKMM.sh script. No need to recompile unless you want to use
new source files (from git or a new release).

Start with the README.txt file and let me know if you need any help.

----
Brendan Coupe