switching between 4.8.0 and 5.0.6

Scott Lair scott at laircpa.com
Tue Jan 21 15:11:49 GMT 2020

Hello,

I would like to use version 4.8.0 under linux and 5.0.6 under windows.
Do you see any problem with that? I would be accessing the files on a
samba share in windows and linux. Opening files, adding transactions,
saving etc under each.  I have been using 4.8.3 under windows for some
time and would like to make the jump to the new version under windows
but keep the older linux version.  I've done some limited testing that
was successful, but thought I'd ask the experts before I go all in.

thanks much,

Scott