KMM 5.0.6 for Win

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 20 22:28:38 GMT 2020

On 2020.01.20 17:15, Alexandre Perali wrote:
> Continuing the investigation what happen with KMM new version and my
> file, I noticed that when I open the kmy file for the first time, it
> opens well but after I save the file, close KMM and re launch KMM
> again the kmy file is empty (0kb)! What I'm doing wrong?.

When you open your file and save it and quit KMM, is the file down to 0
size then?  That's before trying to open it a second time.  That would
imply that KMM is not correctly saving the file.  I have a vague memory
that we have seen that happen before, so I'll have to dig through old
emails and bug reports.  Also - where is your file?  On the local hard
drive, or on a network share?