=?UTF-8?Q?KMyMoney_5.0.6_(but_probably_5.0.x_if_not_more); _transactions_?= don't seem willing to match

Ryan Novosielski ryan at novosielski.com
Mon Jan 20 20:18:43 GMT 2020

Hi there,

I've been ignoring this problem for awhile, but it wastes a lot of my time and should be working as I understand it.

For whatever reason, I don't seem to be able to get transactions to automatically match anymore, and further, KMyMoney never offers to enter pending scheduled transactions when they appear to match downloaded transactions. I believe that this is specific to my accounting file -- I have another one where I believe this does work properly. However, there aren't that many settings for this feature, so I'm a little lost as to what I could have configured incorrectly. I have currently configured "Match transaction within days: [ 4 ]"

Is there anything else I should be looking at? Thanks for your tips!

--
  Ryan Novosielski
  ryan at novosielski.com