KMYMoney Help

Larry Cutrone mtlaz2051 at larc-ent.com
Fri Jan 3 22:10:16 GMT 2020

I recently downloaded KMYMoney to migrate away from Quicken.  I like the
look & feel, and can tolerate having to start from scratch to add categories
with which I am familiar.  I added several accounts and on my 1st attempt
ran into date issues since my bank used 4 digit and the program only allows
for 2 digit year.  Is there a way to change this?  2nd question is how do I
find options to set up my accounts to updated from my bank via online
banking?  Any help will be much appreciated even if it is to read some
documentation (as long as I know where it is).

Larry