Bug: losing focus in ledger

Ivan Perez ivanperezdominguez at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:59:50 GMT 2020

Hi,

I'm using KMM KMyMoney-5.1.0-eb19959-x86_64.AppImage and the ledger is
losing the focus on the transaction I am working on when I switch desktops
and come back.

This is a problem as I often need to switch desktops to check other info
against KMM.

Info:
- Version: KMyMoney-5.1.0-eb19959-x86_64.AppImage.
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- Desktop: Gnome (Flashback Metacity)

Steps:
- Open a ledger with many transactions.
- Click on a transaction near the beginning (top of the list).
- Go to a different desktop (click on desktop switcher or via keyboard).
- Return to desktop where KMM is.

What happens:
- The focus is back on the last transaction in the ledger.

What should happen:
- The focus should remain where it was.

Cheers,

Ivan