Ripristino backup

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 5 17:08:27 BST 2020

Resend, including CC the OP, who is not subscribed to the list.

On 4/5/20 8:45 AM, AGNESE ANTONIO wrote:

> Perché riaprendo il programma Kmymoney non viene riconosciuto il file
> di backup e il programma non si apre dal punto in cui è stato chiuso,
> come risolvere il problema e come aggiungere una alternativa affinché
> il programma  non si blocca.
>
> --
> Inviato da myMail per Android

Google translate says: "Because reopening the Kmymoney program does not
recognize the backup file and the program does not open from where it
was closed, how to solve the problem and how to add an alternative so
that the program does not crash."

For us to help you, we need more information.  What version of KMyMoney
are you running? Where did you get it? Did you recently upgrade?  What
OS/distribution are you running? What exact error(s) are you getting?