Thank you!! Re: KMyMoney 5.0.7 released

Timon Fiddike timon-kmymoney at fiddike.com
Fri Sep 27 23:16:40 BST 2019

Hello *,

thank you everybody who was involved in creating KMyMoney 5.0.7!

I'm just back form a trip where I was mostly offline, either way:

I compiled 5.0.7 on the first day and it works perfectly, on three
different machines (all running Ubuntu) and plays nicely with AqBanking
to retrieve transactions from three different Banks.

I'm very thankful for this!

Cheers!

Timon

--