AqBanking 5.99 or 6.0 ? GLS Bank: Starke Kundenauthentifizierung notwendig

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Thu Sep 19 08:44:59 BST 2019

Hi Timon.

Timon Fiddike - 17.09.19, 18:18:26 CEST:
> On Mon, 2019-09-16 at 18:00 +0200, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > […]
> >
> > > Selecting iTAN mode "mobile TAN" (942)
> >
> > I am using GLS Bank with Chip TAN optical and keyfile. This still
> > works,
> > I just tested it.
> >
> > You appear to use mobile TAN. Maybe with Chip TAN optical and
> > keyfile
> > you
> > can get by without the new stuff for a little longer. :)
>
> What kind of device are you using for that and where is it available?
> This one here?
>
> https://www.gls-laden.de/hardware/sonstiges/10/smart-tan-photo-leser?c
> =5

If GLS people sell that I for sure bet that would also work. But I do
not use Photo TAN but the flickering thing.

I use an Reichtelt 1 x tanJack® optic CX but also have a Kobil one that
works. I was not able to "register" the Reichelt one with GLS online
banking, but was told there would be no need to re-register and I just
started to use it… and it worked.

Photo TAN may work better or faster, but for now what I have works just
fine enough. And until all necessary adaptions for PSD 2 are on my Debian
system, I just will keep things as they are, as long as they work as
they are.

Pino uploaded KMyMoney 5.0.6 to Debian which together with AQBanking
5.8.2, which is already in sends, a registration code. However for the 2
factor authentication thing this is not enough. I believe code for that
is in KMyMoney stable already, but still needs testing. Right now I am
still quite overwhelmed at the pace of my life in the last one and a
half week, but eventually I may complete from stable branch and see for
myself with another banking institute that accepts the registration code
but then seems to request that 2FA auth that is not yet working. However
I believe this needs an newer AQBanking as well.

But GLS stills works for me. Tested just a few minutes before.

I recommend to just write them a note in online banking or call-in for
help on what would work best.

It may also be good to subscribe to aqbanking-user mailinglist, however
a lot of mails in there are in German language.

Thanks,
--
Martin