AqBanking 5.99 or 6.0 ? GLS Bank: Starke Kundenauthentifizierung notwendig

Martin Steigerwald martin at lichtvoll.de
Mon Sep 16 17:00:33 BST 2019

Hi Timon,

Timon Fiddike - 16.09.19, 15:31:53 CEST:
> is there a way to use KMyMoney with AqBanking 6.0 oder >= 5.99?
>
> At present I'm using the latest versions of KMyMoney and AqBanking
> included in Ubuntu Bionic (i.e. KMyMoney 5.0.1-2 and AqBanking 5.7.8).
[…]
> Selecting iTAN mode "mobile TAN" (942)

I am using GLS Bank with Chip TAN optical and keyfile. This still works,
I just tested it.

You appear to use mobile TAN. Maybe with Chip TAN optical and keyfile you
can get by without the new stuff for a little longer. :)

I never used mobile TAN with any bank that offered an alternative, cause
I do not consider SMS to meet security requirements for any kind of
sensitive stuff.

Thanks,
--
Martin