Moving kmymoney settings

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Fri Sep 6 18:40:42 BST 2019

Alexandre,

in general that is what you need. I don't have access to a Win10 system where KMyMoney is installed until mid of next week. Maybe someone else can answer your question in the meantime.

Regards

Thomas

Hi All,

I've searched in kmm docs and found that just moving a file called kmymoneyrc will be fine to move all my online quotes settings to the new machine/version, isn't it?
The problem is I can't find that file on my windows 10 pc. I've found in a folder under ...\program_files_(x86)\kmymoney\share\config but it hasn't that file.
Do I missing something?
My actual kmm v. is 4.8.0 and I want to move to 5.0.6 on opensuse.

Thank you,

As soon as we wish to be happier, we are no longer happy. -- Walter Landor