Encryption setting

Jack ostroffjh at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 17 18:09:51 BST 2019

[Please always include the list, so responses are available for future
users who may search for the same problem.]

Yes - but use kleopatra to make an unencrypted copy before trying to
open in linux.  You could also use kleopatra to re-encrypt in linux with
your new key.

Also, you really should be able to copy your private key(s) from windows
to linux, and then you should be able to use the original encrypted file
there also.  You would have to check the kleopatra docs on where the
keys live on the two different systems.