Plugin development

Alexandre Perali aperali at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:20:35 BST 2019

Hi All,

I'm thinking of trying to develop a plugin for kmm but can't find any
documentation about how to do it. The only place I found some official info
was here <http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/plugin-dev.html> and here
<http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/index-development.php#plugin>.
I want to add a report that shows an 'equivalent' annualized (or any other
choosen period) return based on cash-flow for each investment. Don't know
if it makes sense, but in this way it'll take in account not only the price
changes but all values of trasactions made in such investment.
I'd like to build this plugin in python, if possible, as it is the only
language I have a small skill. If it is not possible then I can creat my
own python script to calculate this outside of kmm.
Can someone give me some tips on where to go, please?

Thank you,