KMM replaces unknown Payee by historical Payee and Category

Michael Berger idest at online.de
Mon Jul 22 13:51:33 BST 2019

Thanks Thomas,

I've set 'EON Mitte' to "Match Payees name (partial)"
and

C. I. Herklots to "Match on a name listed below" which is rembered as
^C\. I\. Herklots$
and things look now as expected.

Yes, there exist two ancient correct entries for matching 'EON Mitte'
and the setting was NOT "Match Payees name (partial)" but I cannot
remember what is was before (sorry!)

However I must admit that I do not (yet) quite understand the logic
behind all this. And it strikes me that in all these years I was not
confronted with a similar experience.

What do you think of my proposal to be asked by KMM to confirm/refuse a
new (unknown) payee? Does it not make sense?

Thanks
Michael Berger