KMyMoney 5.0.3 released

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jan 28 13:37:24 GMT 2019

The KMyMoney development team is proud to present version 5.0.3 of its open source Personal Finance Manager.

Some problems have been reported by many of you and the development team worked hard to fix them in the meantime. The result of this effort is the new KMyMoney 5.0.3 release.

I came to a bit of delay by KDE sysadmin, which are currently doing some heavy work on the infrastructure. I am thankful, that they slipped in the distribution of the 5.0.3 tarballs. This work also seems to be the reason that the KMyMoney project website has not been updated yet. The changes are pushed to git but not yet synced to the webservers. For those interested in the details: they can also be found on my personal blog at https://blog.bembel.net/.

Regards

Thomas

"The flame that burns twice as bright
burns half as long." ― Lao Tzu, Te Tao Ching